Thursday, April 30, 2009

A bouquet for the month before May



The week's atc mingle at Altered Designs had a flowers theme.

I thought, what a cool way to use up some ancient Primas. Also a piece of handmade paper that has gold stem and leaf embossing on it.

I got it in a RAK I know 2 years ago at least. I'd never been able to think of a good way to use it until now and when the idea hit I was like, yeah. Stick flowers on it.

The sad thing is, it took me two years to come up with that idea? Sad but true. It had literally never before occurred to me.

Anyway, making the card took way longer than it had a right to, but I did a good job and didn't screw up. And it screams FLOWERS, right? lol

Until next time,

3 comments:

Rozette said...

I love all the flowers. With all the rain we had lately...we all should have nice blooms...or big weeds. LOL

Linda said...

I like how you are using up the flowers. Don't feel too bad about not using the rak for 2 years, I have paper that old that I haven't used yet. :)

Lida said...

But the idea eventually came, I love how it turn out, I have a ton of Primas that I doubt I´ll use unless I do something about Mother Nature! But I love what you did, then again you are very creative!!!