Sunday, April 28, 2024

CD Sunday Plus Challenge Time!

 Happy Sunday, hope all is well with you.
Time for Challenge #132 at CD Sunday Plus and my teamie Carol is hosting this go around.
The challenge is fortnightly beginning every other Sunday and ending the Saturday before the next challenge.
You must use a CD, USB or Digital image somewhere on your make, which must be a physical creation. And please tell us the image source. Complete rules are listed on the challenge blog sidebar.

And here is my inspiration make, using a Polkadoodles digital image called Gnometastic Birthday Cake as my focal point for this birthday card.

 
I chose this Splitcoaststampers sketch for my 5.5x5.5-inch layout design.

SUPPLY LIST:
SU pink and Springhill Digital white card stocks
Avery Elle and Pebbles designer papers
Polkadoodles Gnometastic Birthday Cake digital image
Promarkers to color image
Spellbinders Scalloped Square die
Scalloped Deco Scissors
Versamark ink
White embossing powder
Inkadinkado and Verve sentiment stamps
Gold glitter marker

Close up of the gold glitter candle flames.

 
Back of card with more dp and stamped/heat-embossed siggie.
Inside of card with a mashup of Clear Dollar and Papertrey Ink stamped sentiments on dp.

And last look.
Dessert
Happy Birthday to You
Birthday and used a Spellbinders Scalloped Square die
Used the colors and sweet treats for inspiration 
Fab n Funky #594: Embossing WET
The sentiments are heat-embossed with white powder

18 comments:

meg said...

A fun card with gorgeous bright papers and a great image

My name is Erika. said...

This card is very playful. Funny I was working on a photo book last night and I used some yellow checked background for some food photos, just like you chose for this fun baker image. All your pieces work very well together. I hope you're having a lovely weekend Aimeslee. It's cloudy here this morning and it's making me lazy since I did a lot of outside work yesterday. hugs-Erika

Alyson Mayo said...

How cute is that little chef gnome with the cake in his hand! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up :)

ahlers5 said...

Very cute card! Your cards are always so cheerful and colorful!

theras kartenblog said...

Beautiful, cute and very fancy! I love the little gnome so much.
Thank you for your entry at Friendship Challenge.
Good luck and best wishes!
Ilse (thera)

Becca S said...

Gnometastic!!, for sure!!! Your card is festive and colorful! Thanks for sharing your birthday cake for FarmQuest HomeStyle Kitchen! --Becca

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

The gnome is so so cute!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara

Deanne Saunders said...

So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in my HALLOWEEN AND OTHER OCCASIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Helen said...

A great fun and colourful card.

Thanks for joining us at the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.

Helen x
DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely creation! Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Aimeslee. The image is fantastic and I love your bright and cheerful papers. Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous card! Loving the papers and chef gnome 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

Card Creator said...

So fun! I love the use of pattern papers....you did perfect (as always). I love seeing your work every month. Thank you for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
~Tamara

Lisa said...

Your birthday card is absolutely delightful! I love how you've incorporated the Polkadoodles Gnometastic Birthday Cake digital image as the focal point, and the Splitcoaststampers sketch adds such a charming layout. The combination of designer papers and your meticulous attention to detail, like the gold glitter candle flames, truly make this card shine. It's evident that a lot of love and creativity went into crafting it!

Marjeta said...

Super creation. I love the DP you used. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.

Seafield Jo said...

I love the sketch you've followed and you've used it to make a great card. Such a cheery image and great choice of papers.
Jo xx

Jocelyn said...

I love the scalloped edges and that cute little chef gnome.

Margarets designer cards said...

Very colourful gnome, very cheerful card , makes a great card