Friday, March 22, 2024

Weekly 4X6 Art

 Happy FriYay, everyone.
Today I hope everyone has as nice a sunny Spring day as we are finally having.
It was a scary night last night for many in the Houston area with high winds, thunderstorms and golf ball sized hail.
But now we are sitting pretty, although many still are without power.

This week's theme at Sunday Postcard Art, hosted by Audrey, is Stars.
Things around here are quite busy with personal matters, so I've had little-to-no time to attend to this, but I strive to play every week, so I've gone completely digital for my make.
In PSE, I framed a Gecko Galz digital image from the In Dreams Junk Journal Kit.
I chose it because it reminded me of Cyndi Lauper's album by the same name as the sentiment I added.
I'm imagining this young woman moving to Cyndi's music and she's all dressed for Spring dancing in her garden. At any rate, that was my thought process.

Thanks for the visit.
Hope your week is ending well and you are looking forward to the weekend.
XOX

5 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Aimes darlin' this is totally Cindy Lauper. I love all the elements you gathered in such a fun way. I wish I had your talent with the computer. I really wanted to learn Photoshop, but who has time when one blogs, works full time and does Stampin' Up? LOL. Great scene. The moon peaking out is lovely. Reminds me of grandfather clock faces.

Lisa said...

This is a great digital card. I love the colors behind the image. Really beautiful.

Valerie-Jael said...

Sorry about that, we had strong winds and hail here, too. So I turned over and went back to sleep! Your card is gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

That's a great page and the title you used is perfect for your page. It is very alluring to think you could have a hat full of stars. hugs-Erika

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Lovely art piece.