Saturday, March 30, 2024

Spring By Air Mail

 Happy Saturday, everyone.
Hope you are enjoying whatever you are doing.

I've got an ATC for Spring to share.

I began with an ATC blank made out of glossy card.
I ink blended blue and green Distress inks and also made some dots with a blending tool.
I stamped the 7Gypsies leaves stamps with Green Oasis Versafine Clair ink along the left hand side and heat-embossed with clear powder. 
Then I stamped the Deep Red Stamps mailman stamp with Twilight Versafine Clair and heat-embossed with clear powder. I also stamped him agan on white card and fussy cut that one out.  
I stamped the EKS Spring entiment stamp on white card and heat-embossed it with clear powder, then punched it out using an SU punch and adhered to the card.
I lined the left side and bottom with washi tapes, then I adhered the fussy-cut mailman on top of the heat-embossed one slightly askew so you can see some the embossing (like a shadow).
Finally, I glued the white Prima paper flowers down and topped each one with a red rhinestone gem.

 
A couple of close ups to show the heat embossing on the leaves, the Spring sentiment and behind the fussy cut mailman.
The detail of the leaves show up much better in real life.

One last look.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your Easter weekend.

CHALLENGE LINK UPS:

8 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

This is gorgous Thanks for entering you card at Pearly Sparkles Challenge
Wauw,super tof Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Pearly Sparkles Challenge
Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
Challenge blogs:
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls

My name is Erika. said...

I'm loving this ATC. I have that same postage set with that mailman. I hope that is happy mail he's bringing and not bills. Grin. hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag, Aimeslee, look after yourself! Hugs, Valerie

Alyson Mayo said...

Flowers from the mailman - what a sweet idea :)

Christine said...

Beautiful ATC

My Crafting corner said...

A great project Aimeslee. Thank you for joining our challenge at
Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the postman and your beautiful flowers to show him off, guess he sees lots on his rounds :) A wonderful card Aimes, so very lovely. x

Lisa said...

Your ATC for Spring is simply stunning! The blending of blue and green Distress inks creates a serene background, while the stamped leaves and mailman add a lovely touch of nature and whimsy. The addition of the Spring sentiment and delicate Prima paper flowers with red rhinestone gems brings the whole composition to life beautifully. Well done on such a delightful creation!