Monday, February 5, 2024

Marie Tag / ATC Coin

 Hi Again!

The theme at Tag Tuesday is Marie Antoinette. The theme at ATC Around the World is Pastel Colors. So I've combined the two and made an ATC Coin of Marie Antoinette in pastel green with gold and pearl accents.
I painted the base gold, die cut the designer paper to adhere, then the image rimmed in gold paint, then added the flatback pearls in each scallop. I colored her lips with a pink pencil and used a glitter gel pen on her jewelry. Punched a hole and added a twistie for hanging.

SUPPLIES USED:
Coaster to die cut
Crate Portrait designer paper
Gold metallic paint
Gold glitter marker
Spellbinders Classic Circle and Scalloped Circle dies
Image of Norma Shearer as Marie Antoinette 1938 from internet
Flatback pearls
Deco scissors
Gold foil twistie for hanging

Last look
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day.
XOX

CHALLENGE LINKUPS:
I love Pearls on my home decor items when they go with the theme, like Marie!

11 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful romantic image and ATC, thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Chrissy said...

She is so beautiful and glam and I love the pearls around the edges, gorgeous card..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous ATC coin,love the image and all the pearls.Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
Carol DT x

Gillena Cox said...

Wow. Fabulous tag

Much♡love

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So very different, with a touch of luxury :)
Faith x

Dawn Phillips said...

This is fun and a fabulous take on our theme. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Bonnie Lynn said...

What a cool idea!! Now why haven't I thought of that? I love how your coin turned out.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

What a cool Tag. I love the design and the circle shape! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

My name is Erika. said...

I like that take on Marie! Have a great weekend. hugs-Erika

Lisa said...

This is a beautiful ATC. I love the vintage image.

Conny said...

Wow, this coin is so awesome! Really wonderful!

Thanks for joining us at ATC Around The World!

Hugs,
Conny