Thursday, February 29, 2024

Happy Baa-day to Ewe!

Hey there! 
Hope everyone is doing okay.
Welcome to March!
It's also the first Friday of the month and that means a new Challenge #216 at 

And here is my inspiration make for you.
I've used Pattie's adorable Baa To You digi stamp as my focal image, which I sized, framed and printed out from PSE and then colored completely with Castle Arts colored pencils.
I ran a glitter marker around the frame.
I also created the sentiment in PSE and used a scan of the banner die to create the ellipctic text.
Some farm-themed background patterned paper die cut with a stitched rectangle die  on a kraft card base completes the card front.

 
I chose this Splitcoaststampers sketch for my A2 card layout design.

Supply List:
Pattie's Creations Baa To You digi stamp
Kraft and Springhill Digital card stocks
Authentique Homestead designer papers
My Favorite Things wavy banner label die
The Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangle die
Colored pencils
Glitter marker

 
On the card back, I used another sheet of the Authentique papers and a Hero Arts stamped siggie.
Inside the card, I created the sentiment in PSE and added a black frame before printing out.

And last look.
Thanks for visiting today.
Come join us in the challenge!
XOX

CHALLENGE LINK UPS:

13 comments:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Farm-tastic!! Thanks for sharing at FQCB for the country field things theme, FQGS for anything goes farm/country, and Ally's Angel's anything goes!!! I love how you paired the sheep with the antique homestead paper! Great idea! --Becca

Alyson Mayo said...

Love those sheep - that's a baaaa-d sentiment :)

Valerie-Jael said...

What a fun card! Love it! Happy weekend, hugs, Valerie

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness the image is just so fun and you did a great job coloring it too.

Gillena Cox said...

Really nice.

My Thursday post is HERE
Much♡love

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, those sheep just make me smile. They are so stinkin' CUTE!! Great patterned paper too. Lots of wonderful work here and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!

Judy~ DD DT Designer

Bethie said...

A belated Happy Birthday to you. Your card is going into the mail tomorrow. I was filling out my new birthday card organizer today and noticed I missed the 28th. Hope you were spoiled!

Your card is so cute. I love the sheep.

My name is Erika. said...

Those sheep are fun Aimeslee. The one on the left looks shocked or surprised. Baaa-day? Me? Smile. That farm paper makes a great background too. hugs-Erika

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Little punny stamp set! I can see why you had to play with it! Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge with Krafty Chicks this week.
Diane - DT KCC

Annie H said...

That’s a fun little couple, love it. Thanks for joining our challenge at ‘kleuren met potloden’, succes.
Annie DT

Marjeta said...

Adorable cards. I love those little sheeps. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and cute card Aimeslee


Thanks for join us at
kleurenmetpotloden.blogspot.com
Hope to see you again and goodluck

DT Karin

Scrapcreaties Mirande said...

Geweldig leuk en bedankt voor je deelname aan de challenge bij het blog "Kleuren met potloden." Groetjes Mirande