Sunday, December 31, 2023

Winter Wonderland ATC

 Hey there, hope you are all enjoying the last days of 2023!
I'm popping in with a quick make. I wanted to get this made, as I found most of the elements in my bits and bobs box.

As I mentioned before, I'm been exploring winter season imagery. This is another piece in that vein.
I had the Sizzix deer and snow background dies cut in the box, just had to trim the background to fit the ATC base. Then I found paper scraps to tear for the Torn Edge effect on the hills. I stamped the Artistic Outpost sentiment with Versamark on the same blue card as the sky and heat embossed it with white powder. I like the clean silhouette look softened by the torn edges and flowery sentiment script. 

Thanks for the visit and have a great day!
XOX

CHALLENGE LINK-UPS:

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card!
Happy New Year to you and yours, hugs, Valerie

Becca S said...

Awesome!!! You've packed so many layers and details into the ATC! Darling! Thanks for coming back again to FQCCCB! Happy New Year 2024!!! --Becca

My name is Erika. said...

Nice ATC. I love the brighter winter colors. The blue is uplifting and beautiful. And I like that snowy sky die cut. Nice exploring. Happy new year to you. I hope your 2024 is full of smiles, beautiful days and good health. hugs-Erika

Sarn said...

Lovely Christmas card using the torn edge technique. Came over to see you from Group of 7 site.

Happy New Year to you xxx

nancy littrell said...

Wonderful creative way to use your scraps for torn landscape pieces for your sweet Winter scene. So pleased you played along with us at Group of Seven Cardmakers Torn Landscape technique Blog. TFS and Happy Creative New Year..Nancy

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh how cute your ATC is! I love the way you did the "snow". What a great idea!!

Loll said...

Beautiful layering of your pieces for your winter scene, Aimslee. Love the torn edges on your layers of snow! Thanks for sharing with us at Group of Seven. xx

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful winter scene using the torn edge white paper. Love the card and thanks for trying the technique at Group of Seven ♥

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is really lovely Aimes, love the red deer in the blue. I hope Arfur has gone by now and you are feeling fit and ready for the New Year? Hugs x

Lisa said...

Fantastic scene with these great die cuts.

Rosmarie said...

Beautiful winter colors on your ATC! I like the contrast between the deer and the blue background. And that "snowy sky" die cut is just amazing! Thank you so much for playing along with our Dream Factory challenge. Rosi x
Dream Factory
DotMCC