Thursday, December 21, 2023

Birthday Flowers

 Happy Thursday, everyone!
Update: The cable internet and TV service upgrade went smoothly. 
It went off about 7 a.m. and was back up by noon.

I'm here with a scheduled post to share a flowery birthday card.
The focal center has several die cuts.

 
I used this Splitcoaststampers sketch for my layout design, but I stretched it an A9 size.

On an A9 Recollections white card base, I layered Colorbok Mnt Julip flowers patterned papers and a tomato red SU card. The 2 center mats are cut with My Favorite Things stitched Blueprints dies. On the bigger one, I stamped Altenew embroidered blooms on white card. I've also stamped and die cut more Altenew botanicals from the same set. The sentiments were cut from Stamplorations and Hunkydory dies, cut twice from red and white card and purposefully layered just a tad askew.

Inside I stamped a Papertrey Ink sentiment.

And the back has more of the papers used on the front.

One last look.
Thanks for the visit and have a great day.
XOX

CHALLENGE LINK-UPS:
The newest items are the sentiment dies.
The oldest is the SU card stock (2010).
First time to use the Stamplorations sentiment and the MFT Blueprints mat dies

15 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Gorgeous birthday card Aimeslee!! Wow!

Valerie-Jael said...

What a beautiful card! Have a great weekend. It's cold and stormy here! Hugs, Valerie

stampinwithanita said...

Beautiful card Aimeslee! That paper has such lovely colors, too! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Birthday Challenge this month!

María said...

A super colourful card. I love how you've played with the layers and the die cuts. The colour combo is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous paper and layering. Great layout too.

My name is Erika. said...

Those are yummy colors on this birthday card. They remind me of someplace warm and tropical. It's not too chilly this morning, it won't be a white Christmas. For me at least. Do you ever get white Christmases? (I think I know the answer to that.) hugs-Erika

Ellibelle said...

A beautifully done card and loving your new sentiment dies! Thanks so much for sharing with us at I spy with my little eye!
Merry Christmas!!

Chana Malkah said...

Colorful Birthday card! I love the papers and the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Heather said...

This is so beautiful!! I love your color combo; it's so bright and cheery! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Larelyn said...

Such happy colors. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up challenge. We hope you'll continue to play along in 2024.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

Arlene said...

Wonderful colors and design. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our December challenge.

Cindy C. said...

Lovely combination of stamps, dies, and paper!! So nice to see you again in our December challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

Cindy C. said...

Lovely card, great combination of stamps, dies, and paper. So nice to see you again in our December challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

Pauline C said...

Very pretty card Aimeslee - lovely colour scheme. Thanks so much for joining in this month's "I Spy" Challenge and the theme of "Something Old and/or Something New".
Pauline xx