Saturday, October 28, 2023

Autumn Apple Time ATC

Hey it's me again, hope all is well with you.

I'm popping in again to share another ATC, this time Autumn-themed.
I did get motivated to do a few seasonal decorations for my little art corner, but I've gone the lazy route with this one. It's a Free Dearie Dolls pre-colored digital image that I resized in PSE, framed to match the color of her head scarf, added the sentiment with the Text Tool and then printed out on white card and done.

When I was perusing my image files, I saw this image and knew immediately I wanted it hanging from my carrousel because it reminds me of my Dad and his love for buying Kiwanis apples every Autumn. I love the girl, too. Since it's an ATC, what more could I really have done to it? I much prefer letting illustrator Mary Ellen Smith's talent shine.

Thanks for visiting and have a great evening, XOX

CHALLENGE LINK-UPS:

11 comments:

Becca S said...

I like looking at everyone's other challenge link-ups because I think it's creatively fun and resourceful to see which themes/techniques/sketches can get merged together! Your list matches your autumn season farm country produce market field trip idea! Super sweet just like a yummy Gala apple! They are my favorite snack apple to eat! Thanks for delivering to the General Store! --Becca

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Super cute apple picking. I haven't played with ATC's in over a year. Hope you're well girlfriend. Lots of love--Bethie

Pat said...

Lovely card with a sweet image, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

My name is Erika. said...

I;m trying to catch up on commenting so I'm going to cheat and combine comments for both apple girl and hay ride. These are both super cute images. And how could you not smile seeing them? I hope it's been a nice weekend. hugs-Erika

Conny said...

Wonderful Autumn ATC!
Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world!

Hugs,
Conny

Alyson Mayo said...

Nice and simple wins every time! This is an adorable image.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I recognised Mary's image, this certainly doesn't require embellishment, it's beautiful Aimes. What better than an image to remind you of happy times. Hope all is well.
Faith x

Carole J said...

Just delightful, Amy!
Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute ATC!!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at "I spy with my little eye"!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Lisa said...

Super fun image and terrific fall themed card.

Pauline C said...

Another fun and cute ATC Aimeslee - perfect for the season. Thanks so much for playing along with my theme of "Shades of Autumn" at Ellibelle's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge this month.
Pauline xx