Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Unfrogettable Birthday Congrats

 Hey there, hope all is well with you and yours.
One of my nieces is turning the Big 3-0 so I thought I'd make her this humorous birthday card.
I stamped, heat-embossed and colored the focal scene (sticking to 3 colors: corals / greens / pumpkin), and used a few dies and a punch.
It's an Art Impressions / Lawn Fawn mash-up!
 
I chose this Splitcoaststampers sketch for my layout design.
Supplies:
Promarkers
Spectrum Noir Glitter Markers
White Gel Pen
Art Impressions Frog Stamp Set 
Nocturne Versafine Clair ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Lawn Fawn Dies: Congrats and 30
Fiskars Heart Punch
Lawn Polka In The Dark 6x6 designer papers
Colormates 6x6 card base
Inside, my self-created sentiment in PSE, framed and printed to adhere.
The back with my newly re-found Spellbinders siggie die and some of the Lawn Fawn tiny heart paper.
Angled shot to show the glitter marker edging on the focal scene and the glitter confetti dot background.
One last look.
👀
Thanks for visiting me today. 
Stay cool and hydrated!
XXO

CHALLENGE LINK-UPS:

15 comments:

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

What a fun card! That frog stamp is one of my favorites (I love frogs)!
Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Hello!! Your 30th birthday congrats card is un-frog-ettable !!! Super! I love all that teeny itsy bitsy hearts print papers that you've used! I could use some of that in my stash! And the additional white heart shapes are adding more heart love to your card for your niece! Thanks for sharing and participating at HQCB ! --Becca

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Aimeslee, hope you are doing well! I love your card, it's really beautiful from all sides, so pretty. And I love your wondeful siggie, too, never seen one like that before! Have a great day, try to stay cool. Hugs, Valerie xxxx

My name is Erika. said...

Isn't it amazing when nephews, nieces, kids are making it into their 30s? I think I was just in my 30's-hee hee. I love the frogs. They are always fun to use and to see in some art. I also like how you have 3 matching design papers-just in different colors. Isn't it great when you have too many supplies? I guess I am really speaking for myself because I don't know what you have for supplies, but I do love my stash, even if it is (really) too big. Thanks for sharing this with us at TIOT, and have a great THursday. Stay cool! hugs-Erika

Anita said...

That's such a fun card, Aimeslee! I also love the glitter, and of course, your sentiment!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful and incredible card, love everything about it, clever use of words and puns. LOVE it. I'm sure your Niece will too. Hope all is well with you.
Faith x

Melanie Hungerford said...

What a funny card, love how you carried the theme inside too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Alyson Mayo said...

Those frogs make me smile - love the repeated patterned background in different colours :)

craftytrog said...

I love this fun birthday card Aimeslee, and your niece will too!
Happy weekend.
Alison

Lisa said...

Happy 30th to your niece. What a fun image and great coloring and DSP layers to pair with it.

Liz said...

Fabulous card for your niece. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
Liz xx

Pia S said...

What a fun image, and it's beautifully colored too. Thanks for sharing with us over at Try it on Tuesday.

Joan said...

That looks like a fun party! cute card


Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

Joan

Debbie Mageed said...

What a fun 30th birthday card! I really love the adorable images and pretty papers. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Ellibelle said...

These frogs sure know how to party! What a fun card and so perfect for your niece's special birthday! I'm sure she absolutely loved it!
Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!