Sunday, July 30, 2023

Colorful ATC's

 Happy Sunday, hope you are enjoying the weekend.
I made these 3 Artist Trading Cards (or ATC's) to add to my carrousel tag holder in our art corner display. I used several Gecko Galz images along with leftovers from my bits and bobs boxes. The only die cuts are the blue wave lines  on Seaside and the tiny white blossoms that I've dotted with tiny red rhinestones on Ahoy There. I also stamped sentiments on it and Surfin' Safari (which was also clear heat-embossed). 
On this one the bokeh aquatic background paper and the images are from Gecko Galz collage sheets. I added the two wave die cut strips and ink-edged it and the images with a Promarker before adhering. I added 3 white sequins and dotted each with some Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Paint Pen. I also rounded the corners with a punch. I had Honey in mind as he loves lighthouses.
This one has some Gecko Galz aquatic background paper layered onto a blue base. I ink-edged the surfer image and the sentiment mat. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Clair and clear-heat-embossed, then colored the white card with Nuvo water color brush marker. Also this one was for Honey as he used to surf back in the high school day and listen to the Beach Boys sing that song.
😊
I fussy-cut the parrot scene in a kinda crazy way, then adhered it to a pink card and cut that to make a pink border. Then I layered onto red card and finally a pink base. I had a thin strip leftover from a border punch, so I added at top and then arranged the white blossoms on it and then a couple around the image. Finally I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Clair ink. I made this one for me but Honey loves it because he vacationed multiple times in the Caribbean before we met.
One last look.
👀
I'm really happy with how these turned out. I had so many more bits and bobs I could have added. It was a struggle to keep from it, especially since the images and papers are so bright and colorful.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day.
XOX

CHALLENGE LINK-UPS:
Collage Sheets Used:
Sea Life
By the Sea
Turtle Bay ATC Papers
Beach Life ATC Paper Collection
July 2015 and June 2020 Monthly Newsletter Sheets
Inspired By Photo's Water and Colorful Beach Ball

20 comments:

Jocelyn said...

These ATCs are beautiful and bright. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Carol said...

Happy Sunday Aimeslee. Love the ATCs. You know I make quite a lot. Your link to the Gecko Galz site doesn't seem to be working but I managed to find them and check the papers. They have some super stuff on there - a new site to me.
You said that Honey loves lighthouses. I have the very thing for him. Watch out for the post. It may take a while.
hugs
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Vicki Dutcher said...

You had me at ATC - these are wonderful! Thanks for joining in at TMR

stampinwithanita said...

What fun ATC cards! So colorful and bright. Enjoyed them, for sure. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges!

Pamela said...

Great ATCs, Carol, Jocelyn and I have all belonged to the same ATC swap for many years.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Donna Walls said...

Great ATC's Aimes, I like them all but my fav is the Vintage Surfer. Thanks for playing along at the Paper Funday and Inspiration Station Challenges, we enjoy seeing everyone's creativity.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Donna Walls said...

I'm back! Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge and sharing your sweet Lighthouse ATC, we always enjoy seeing everyone's creativity.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Anita said...

They're so bright and beautiful! Love them, Aimeslee. It's lovely that they're all connected to your honey in some way!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Fabulous ATC's Aimeslee! I haven't made one in some time now, may just have to give them a try again.

Valerie-Jael said...

Your ATCs are all stunning, love each and every one. Gorgeous colours and beautifully designed. Thanks for your comment on my blog, I hope you will soon be feeling better, too. Excessive heat is very draining. Have a good, new week, take care, hugs, Valerie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful and colourful ATC's Aimes, I'm sure they have great impact in your art display corner, especially as Honey loves lighthouses.
Faith x

Margarets designer cards said...

What a riot of colour, these ATCs are fabulous
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

craftytrog said...

A beautiful trio! So colourful!

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful ATC. Lovely design and colours. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

My name is Erika. said...

These are really fun Aimeslee. Sometimes doing something different always sparks a bit of creativity. I love the tropical beach theme-how fun! I love that your hubby used to surf. Mine used to dive, but now due to ear issues he can't any longer. I think your hubby should just love that ATC. It is a cool dude style. :) Smile. Hope August is starting well for you. hugs-Erika

Darlene said...

WOW ... look at you go! Just awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Owner
Sisterhood of Crafters
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Bethie said...

You really outdid yourself!! These ATCs are gorgeous.

Lisa said...

Super cute cards. Terrific imagery.

Kathy said...

Aimslee, I'm loving them all, but my favorite is the top one...something from above the see on the shore and things from under the sea! Thanks for sharing with us this month at the Inspiration Station Challenge. Smiles, Kathy

Conny said...

Wonderful ATCs! Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world!

Hugs,
Conny