Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Spring Fever Tag

 Hello again. Hope everyone is happy and well.
It's officially Spring here now. The pecan trees have budded, the wandering jew has a few blooms every morning and a little patch of bluebonnets have come up in the side yard bed. I cherish these days when it's still cool enough to be outside in the yard.
This is a tag I made for my little art corner's Spring tag tree (a metal TH tag carrousel). Around our house, Spring Fever is what we call our allergies when they act up...and they do. I thought it would be fun to use that as a theme.
Supply List:
Basic Grey Oh Baby Girl tag and matching paper scraps
Cosmo Cricket pink Tiny Type letter stickers
Cornish Heritage Farms stamp, colored with Promarkers
Morning Mist Versafine Clair ink
Enamel dot, lace ribbon and Prima paper flower from stash

I used one of the tags from the 12x12 BG paper collection for my base and added a lace ribbon scrap at the bottom from my bits and bobs box. I adhered the letters to paper scraps. I stamped the woman and colored her and fussy cut her. Added the flower and enamel dot and the front was done.
I used some of the matching paper to add to the back to strengthen the tag. Since I'd folded the lace ribbon under to the back a bit, I added a paper strip across the back at the bottom to secure it. I also added a little strip at top to make a tab the tag tree clip can pinch it at to hang.

And final view.
👀
I hope you have a great day and thanks for the visit.
XOX

MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:

21 comments:

Furrbster said...

Oh this is great.

Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely shaped tag and design. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Popping back to also thank you for joining us at the Passion For Markers Challenge.
Lorraine

brenda said...

Yep, it the time of year when all those allergies pop up isn't it so a perfect tag, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Linby said...

A great image for your colourful and unique tag. Thanks for taking part at Stamping Sensations.

Donna Walls said...

Yes, Allergie season is in full bloom down here! Pollen covers everything, we need rain! This is a sweet tag that celebrates what is a Spring right of passage and I would love to see your tag tree Ames. Thanks for sharing your project with us at the Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more from you soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Jenny L said...

Hi Aimeslee,
what a wonderful tag and such a lovely design and shape.
Your image is coloured perfectly too.
Very pretty lace that goes so well with your paper used.
I suffer with Hayfeaver when the trees are in bud and when they shed their leaves luckily it's only mild but years ago it used to be worse than it is now.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Dena J said...

What a perfect tag for your Spring 'tree' - I'm so grateful to not have those allergies. Love the addition of fabric. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

Kate said...

Love your tag Aimeslee! I'm so glad you could join us at 613 The Avenue Create! Thanks for playing on our street!
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Michele said...

fantastic tag, but i hope you all get past your allergy season quickly and without too much trouble! thanks for linking to tag tuesday. xo

Becca Sadler said...

This is a different style of tag! And I hadn't heard of a tag tree. The colors are springtime perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC! --Becca/DT

Melanie Hungerford said...

Your tag is so unique, and a creative way to recognize spring! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

ahlers5 said...

What a cute tag for your tree!

Deanne Saunders said...

Pretty!! Thanks so much for participating in our SCRAPPING 4 FUN challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Ellibelle said...

Great work again, love how this tag turned out and pretty lace detail!
Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Sandra Wright. said...

Such a delightful Tag, I just love the shape and your theme.
Thank you so much for playing along with my theme at Tag Tuesday.xx

Lisa Bird said...

Wonderful tag design. I do like the image you have used. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge

Best Wishes Lisa xx

craftycard-designs.co.uk

pinky said...

What a cool shape and very interesting tag! Really love it. Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday this fortnight.
Pinky

Julie said...

Gorgeous spring tag and I love the design. Thanks for joining in my Spring challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

The Crafty Den said...

What a fab tag Aimeslee. The image is perfect and your colouring is fantastic. Love all the different papers and embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Billie A said...

So creative. Thanks so much for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner.