Thursday, January 19, 2023

Bee Happy Tag

 Hello! Hope all is well. Things at my hive are busy this week, so this is another scheduled post. 
I have a mixed media & collage tag to share. It's made with leftover bits and bobs. The tag base is a Basic Grey Perhaps collection tag that I had painted with purple Lumiere paint, so it has a shimmer to it plus the BG pattern shows through slightly. The greenery is from a Catherine Pooler stamp and die. The bee and hive are from a Momenta set. The green polka dot scalloped half circle is from a Spellbinders die. 
The flower is a white Prima paper flower that I had colored with a Promarker, then coated with Wink of Stella and added a big Chatterbox brad to. I found this photo I took when I made them last year.
Here you can see the shimmer and glitter. The letter stickers are Cosmo Cricket. The striped ribbon is from my stash and was a lucky last-minute choice as it matched the colors! Gotta love that!
One last look. I'll post the card I included it with the next post.
Thanks for visiting and have a great Friday!
XXO

MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:

9 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful tag! It's so artsy. Thank you for playing along with us at Birthstone Challenges.

Hugs,
Melissa, DT Member

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Awesome card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Girlz Rebel Challenge
Super toffee kaart heb je gemaakt. Leuk dat de je meedoet met onze challenge bij Girlz Rebel Challenge
Hugs
grtjs Claudia
DT Girlz Rebel challenge
Je kan mij nu ook vinden op You tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnlT4Rs1DfAZU_GLcM7Kx1g
https://claudiaskaartjes.blogspot.com/
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com
https://girlzcreativechristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

How can I pass by without leaving a comment. Sorry I have been AWAL. Lots going on in the background of life. Aimes, I love these bright colours and what you did with the colouring of the flower. You're amazing at everything you do! Sending lots of love your way--Bethie

My name is Erika. said...

Oh I love this tag, but then being a bee person-smile! Nice color choices too. I am becoming quite partial to purple! Hope your not too much of a busy bee this week! Hugs Erika

Sandra Wright. said...

Hello Aimeslee, I hope you are keeping well.
Loving your Tag for my theme over at Tag Tuesday.
Thank you so much for playing along with us xx

Doris Klein said...

nice work..

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

ahlers5 said...

Very cute tag!

Jackie C said...

What a smashing project!
We always love to see all the entries at Classic.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
We really appreciate you joining in.

Jackie DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Hi Aimes, I had a Follow It post, with your card from the 26th, nuffin in between, so thought I had better come back and see how many gorgeous creations I have missed. I am so glad I did, as I wouldn't have missed this stunning tag for the world. I love all the lovely details, your colouring, and design is just beautiful, lovely colours.
Off to see the rest now :)
Hugs
Faith x