Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Another Snowman?

Hello, hope all is well. And hopefully this is the last snowman image for awhile. 😏 But I did think this Sheepski digi went well with the embossed background I needed to use.
Supplies Used:
Recollections, Springhill Digital and DCWV card stocks
Wausau Red Rocket paper
Image: Sheepski Snowboardin' digi, colored with Promarkers
Sweet n Sassy sentiment stamped with Bluebell Versafine Clair ink and heat-embossed
Sizzix Snowfall/Speckles Texture Fade Embossing Folder
Chatterbox Designer Paper (on back)
Acrylic paint marker
Sakura Stardust glitter pens
Icicles Stickles glitter glue
Black and white gel pens
Nuvo Crystal Glaze
White colored pencil
 
I used this Splitcoaststampers sketch for my layout design, but I resized it to a portrait orientation and then flipped it horizontally to go better with my image. I also stamped my sentiment directly on the paper instead of on element 4.
At left is the embossed background I used. You saw the snowflake background on yesterday's snowman card. After embossing, I highlighted the snowflake speckles with acrylic paint marker.

Close up of the gel penning and Stickles, also I used a white colored pencil to add some highlighting on the Promarker coloring. I added Stardust gel penning to his eyes, cap, scarf, mittens, buttons and eyes. I added some Crystal Glaze to his nose. 
The inside with a Stamplorations sentiment stamped on a Spellbinders die cut.
On back, the Chatterbox dp and some strips of scraps and a stamped and circle-punched siggie colored with Promarkers.
One last look. Thanks for visiting and have a cozy day!
XOX

MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:

17 comments:

Pat said...

What a fun snowboarding snowman Aimeslee and love the colouring and the snowy sky, and the paper you have used on the back goes beautifully. In case I don't visit again before have a great Christmas and I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year! x

My name is Erika. said...

Not only another snowman, but a cool fun guy. I like him. I know a couple of people who would appreciate this card. and thanks for your take on the candleholder. I think you have the best answer of them all, and most likely the actual answer. I can see why people in Sweden had them in their windows because it is dark in some places 24 hours a day. Thanks for adding that. Who knew a candle holder could take me on a trajectory of learning so much. Stay warm too. It looks like the cold is heading over many of us. Merry Christmas also. Hugs-Erika

Pamela said...

of course that snowman is going to have fun in the snow! I love the image of him on the snowboard and you did a wonderful job at coloring! thank you for joining us at C4Galz

Diane said...

LOVE your awesome snowman card, great color combos too!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}
{Stencil Fun}

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

He is a happy and wonderful snowman on a fabulous background Aimeslee.
Hugs
Faith x

Vickie Y said...

Fun image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge.

marlies said...

Mooi wat je gemaakt hebt! Zo blij dat je meedoet bij Mixed Media Lovers!
Marlies, DT

Alyson Mayo said...

A snowboarding snowman - perfect! I love the bold and bright colours against the blue background. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas :)

Bonnie Lynn said...

Love what you've done with this Sheepski image. The card I made with it I was not happy with how it turned out. I may pull it out to try again sometime. Hope you're staying warm my friend.

ahlers5 said...

This card is adorable. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for the lovely card. I'm looking forward to starting the new Christmas challenge.

Debbie said...

This is such a fun card! I love what you did with the snow!
Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz
Debbie - C4G DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Creaine said...

So glad you’ve joined our challenge at Mixed Media Lovers! I just love what you’ve made. Hope to see you again next time.
Blogowner: Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Donna Walls said...

I never tire of Snowmen (they're my favorite) and this one is super cute. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station
**starting 15 January - the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

foleysfriend said...

What a fun card. That snowman looks like he's having fun. I love the sparkle and shine you added to your card. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.

sue n.

Mummylade said...

Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge

Inkyfingers said...

You created such a fabulous and fun scene here, Aimeslee! I love how you manipulated the digi image and the colouring and layout is gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

Sharon Noble said...

Thank you for joining us at I love pro makers your design is simply stunning hugs sharon DT www.Facebook.com/group/colouringfriendsunited