Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Guest Designing for Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge

 Happy Tuesday and March 1st! 

I am guest-designing today at Scrapping 4 Fun and Watercoloring is the challenge
I made a 6x6 card using Bazzill card stock and SEI Moonrise DP. I decided to use the Layered Vase Stamplorations stamp set and stamped the vase and flowers on Distress watercolor card with Versamark ink. I then heat-embossed it with white powder. I got out my Yasutomo Niji Pearlescent watercolors to paint it. After it dried, I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. I used a corner rounder punch on the corners and adhered it to the card front. I added some sequins from my stash to finish. 
This angle shows both the paint shimmer and the foiling in the DP.
Here's a shot to show the coordinated look of the front and back.
And a final view. I really like the modern art vibe this gives off and I also like the textural feel of painting on the rough side of the wc paper. 
Thanks to Rachelle for the opportunity to guest design. I hope you enjoyed my card and I thank you for visiting me. Have a great day! XOX

MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:
I've used Layered Vase stamp set.

10 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I don't think I've seen a full card watercoloured by you before. A lady of many talents. This is just adorable. Colours are strong and pretty. Lovely work Aimes--Bethie.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your colouring with the retro paper, what a wonderful combination and so beautiful too.
Faith x

Kristine said...

So pretty!! I love that you white embossed b4 water coloring, beautiful results 🥰

Alyson Mayo said...

Oh, love that vase with the flowers and your watercoloring is terrific. That's a medium that honestly terrifies me! Love the soft approach :)

Diane said...

Beautiful and creative Spring card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

Darlene said...

OH WOW! Yep this certainly scream SPRING! Love it my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

My name is Erika. said...

I thought I was following your posts but your latest 2 posts didn't come up in my list. I'm going to grumble about that, but at least I found them. So glad you stopped by my blog so I could catch them. I love this bouquet, and I especially love the paper you used also. The image and the paper work really well together. It's a beautiful spring piece. I hope you had a nice start to March, and a good weekend too. Hugs-Erika

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks so much for sharing at HLS Watercolour Challenge!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such lovely art. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge BLog. Please stop by again soon.
Blessings,
Karen, DT Member
The Four Seasons Challenge Blog

Pamela Duncan said...

Such pretty stamping, love your color choices. Thanks for sharing with us at the Classic Design Challenge Blog. Pam, DT