Happy FriYay and Time for a new challenge at Outlawz Festive Fridays! Our sponsor for September is LeAnn's World 101 and the design team has been supplied with images to use. On this card, I'm working with a cute image called My Stocking. The new challenge starts today 9/3 and runs through Thursday 9/16. This challenge gives you themes to choose from and you can enter as many times as you like with a different project. The themes this time are: Christmas, Anniversary, Anything Goes, Congratulations and Birthday. You can find out all the details and come play with us by clicking on this link: Outlawz Festive Fridays September 3-16.
Here's my design team make using LeAnn's image. I've used a Recollections white heavyweight card base and Basic Grey's Blitzen 12x12 collection papers. I also used a Lawn Fawn die to cut the Merry Christmas sentiment out of white card two times and stacked them, using my spray adhesive.
I took my design from Splitcoaststampers Sketch SC62, resizing in PSE to 5x7". Since I have used one of the large Blitzen tags to mat my image, the proportion of element #2 is bigger, but otherwise the sketch was followed.
MY CHALLENGES PLAYLIST:
2. Splitcoaststampers CCC21JUN: Shimmer & Shine -- #3/xx
4. Sparkles Christmas Challenge #128: Stockings -- #1/3
5. CCAYR September Challenge: What Starts w/Q or R? -- #1/5 RED and RICRAC
6. Christmas with the Cuties #52: AG (Option not played this time) -- #1/3
7. My Time to Craft Christmas #17: Embossing Heat or Dry -- #1/3 I heat-embossed stenciled snowflakes on my background tag with white powder.
8. Jingle Belles JB-21-18: Cookies for Santa Photo Inspiration -- #1/xx Okay, I was inspired by multiple little things: my girl is standing in the snow with snowflakes falling around her, like the assorted characters in the snow globes on the cookies. I included the iridescent snowflakes that give off a pink color combined with the blue and white in the Basic Grey is fresh and bright like the photo colors.
9. ABC Christmas Challenge September: S&T Are For? -- #1/xx S is for Stocking, Snow, Snowflakes and T is Tag on my card :-)
10. ABMTTC #August-September: AAG -- #5/xx
11. ABMTTCXtra #September: AAG -- #2/xx
12. Classic Design Challenge #9 Sept: AAG -- #3/xx
13. More Mixed Media Challenge: AG + Opt. Brights -- #7/xx Option played!
14. Sweet Stampers Challenge #59: Dies &/or Punches -- #4/5 I've used MFT and Lawn Fawn dies
15. Die Cut Divas September Challenge: AG -- #1/4 I've used MFT and Lawn Fawn dies
16. CHPPC September: AAG w/PP -- #2/xx I've used Basic Grey's Blitzen papers
17. Passion 4 Markers Week 607: Add A Sentiment -- #2/xx I've colored my focal image with Promarkers and I have sentiment Merry Christmas
18. Cute Card Thursdays #692: AG Only -- #1/xx
19. TTCRD 8/31-9/7: AAG -- #1/2
20. Pearly Sparkles #66: Traci's Recipe Challenge Pink, Pearls &/or Sparkle -- #2/xx I've used pink and have sparkles
21. Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Week 34: AG w/Colouring -- #1/2 My focal image was colored with Promarkers and gel pens
22. Penny's Paper Crafty #504: AG w/paper -- #2/3 Basic Grey Blitzen
23. I Love Promarkers #442: AG + Opt. More than 1 Layer -- #2/3 I have 3 layers + the card base