Saturday, June 5, 2021

New Baby

 Hello again. Popping in to share a card I made for a girlfriend who has a new grandbaby.

I used DCWV card stock to make the base and Basic Grey Euphoria 6x6 designer papers. The focal is an image from Imagine That Digi Stamps. I printed out the pre-colored version and then used my Promarkers to darken the baby's skin and the top of her comforter. The round sentiment is a mash up of stamps from Technique Tuesday and Papertrey Ink, circle-punched and layered on an Avery Elle Signature die. I added some striped baker's twine from my stash.

   
I followed SplitCoastStampers Sketch SC506 almost to the letter after resizing it in PSE to 6x6".

The back has more BG papers and a Kaisercraft stamped siggie. I'm including a handwritten note on the inside so nothing to see there.

And a final view. Thanks for visiting and until next time, stay well and craft on! XOX

MY CHALLENGES PLAYLIST:
5.   Outlawz Crash Your Stash 5/15-6/14: Twine -- #1/3 I used baker's twine  
6.   TTCRD 6/1-6/8: AAG -- #2/2

7 comments:

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful image and I love the papers you used Aimeslee. Lovely details on this card and I'm sure your friend will be thrilled with it.
Faith x

ahlers5 said...

What a sweet card. The baby looks so angelic. Your friend will absolutely love it.

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work - love the image - it turned out beautiful thanks for sharing!!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a darling card. It never occured to me to colour a precoloured image. Thinking outside the box is hard for me. I recognize this pretty paper because I have that same 6 x 6 pad.

Take care Aimes.

Kristine said...

♥♥♥Awwwww♥♥♥ What a beautiful card Aimslee! I love seeing how others use this digi. It's the most special digi I've drawn because it's my baby girl who was born preemie, and this was the first professional picture we had taken of her... after her feeding tubes came out. I'm glad it came in handy for your friend ♥♥♥ Thanks for linking up to my Customer Gallery!
Hugs,
KrisB

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! customer gallery!!! Can’t wait to see more of your awesome creations!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper