Hello! I hope you are having a good week. I'm popping in to share this card I made for a friend. I'm calling it a mermaid-on-a-clam-shell card, heehee. Seriously, I believe it's called a rocker card, but I'm not certain. For a shaped card, I found it pretty easy to make as I saw it in my mind, so I once again worked like I like to and did it organically as opposed to looking up a tutorial.
Seaside Mermaid by We Are 3 Digital Shop. She is colored with Promarkers and Faber-Castell Big Brush Artist markers and pens. The sentiment she's holding is by CC Designs and was hand-stamped and heat-embossed, then cut out freehand, colored with Promarkers and ink-edged with VersaMagic chalk ink. The ocean plant life was cut using my Whimsy Stamps Build An Ocean die cuts. I colored those with Smooch inks. I added sequins and Stickles.
MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:
2. Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge 4/20-5/3 -- Option played! Blue / Green / Yellow + Die cuts
3. Allsorts Challenge Week 621: Any 3 Colors of the Rainbow -- #2/3 Blue, Green, Yellow
5. The Creative Crafters Challenge #39: AG -- #1/3
6. 613 Avenue Create April 2021 Challenge #4: AG -- #3/8 Optional Twist not played this time
7. TTCRD Anything Goes April 27-May 4 -- #1/2
8. Get Creative Challenge #100: AG/No Twist -- #2/3
10. Passion for Markers Week 589: Sentimental (Add a Sentiment) -- I used Promarkers and Faber-Castel Big Brush markers on my sentiments and mermaid
11. I Love Promarkers #434: AG + Opt. Girly Card -- #1/3 Option played and I used Promarkers to color my sentiments and my mermaid.
12. CD Sunday Plus Challenge #59: AG with CD, USB or Digital Download -- #1/3 I used a digital image from We Are 3 Digital Shop's Seaside Mermaid.
16. Crafty Creations April #420: AAG -- #1/3
17. The Paper Shelter #467: A Birthday Card -- #1/3