Happy Thursday! I hope this finds you safe and well. Yesterday was a BFD here at Casa Miguel because my hubby Honey is now 69 years young. I'm sharing the birthday card I made him.
I used SplitCoastStampers sketch SC570. Instead of seeing a surfboard the minute I saw this sketch, I saw a golf bag, lol. I followed the sketch pretty well after resizing it half-sheet size (Honey likes BIG cards), except for one thing: the patterned ribbon was a scrap, what you see is literally all I could find. Wish I'd had just enough more to go all the way under the golf bag.
Imagine That Digi Stamps Golf set (bag and sentiment), Artistic Outpost The Golf Club stamp set, Fiskars 4-way corner punch, ribbon and Eyelet Outlet winter white enamel dots from my stash, Coluzzle circle cutting tool.
Opening the card, on the left side I've arranged stamped images from the AO Golf Club stamp set, along with another sentiment printed from the ITDS digi set (colored with Promarkers).
MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:
4. Cardz 4 Guyz #268: Use Something New to Your Stash -- The ITDS digi Golf set and the EO enamel dots were recently purchased, everything else used is older than dirt. I think the ribbon was Scrapworks or Chatterbox - that's how old!
7. 613 Avenue Create #4 April: AG Only -- #1/8 Not playing the option this time.
8. Scrapping4Fun #189: AG -- #3/3
9. Through the Purple Haze #179: AG + Opt. Ribbon/Lace -- #2/3 Option played - ribbon!
10. Aud Sentiments #272: AG + A Sentiment -- #2/5
11. Creative Fingers #205: AAG -- #1/3
12. ABMTTC #138: AG
14. CD Sunday Plus #58 Hosted by Margaret: AG -- #2/3 I used ITDS digi Golf set (bag and sentiments).