Happy Weekend's End! How's your April weather treating you? Ours has been windy, rainy and cool. Every once in a while the sun peeks out. Maybe that's why I've seen yellow challenges lately. We're all craving sunshine. I was game to play, so my card today required me to use yellow with gray as my neutral/accent color, and if possible have a touch of elegance, ribbon, metallic/glitter colorants, flowers and be a shaped card other than square or rectangle. Well, I think I "did" them all!
MY CHALLENGES PLAYLIST:
2. ModSquad Challenge 4/7-4/20: Perfectly Pantone -- #1/3 I've used only yellows and grays.
3. The Rainbow Card Challenge April: Delightfully Daffodil -- After studying the graphic, I see bits of grays and greens in addition to the yellows, so I'm using gray here as a neutral to my yellows.
5. The Sisterhood of Crafters: Mellow Yellow -- #1/3
6. AllSorts Week 620: AG + Opt. Add Ribbon -- #1/3 Option played! I've used 3 ribbons across the center
8. A Place to Start April 2021 #4: AG / Make It Elegant (Anything with an Elegant Touch) -- #1/8 I've attempted an elegant look/style
10. Through the Purple Haze #179: AG + Opt. Ribbon/Lace -- #2/3 I've used 3 ribbons across the center.
11. The Crafter's Cafe #264 15th April: Flowers -- #1/5 11 Challenges Max - Done :-)