Hello and happy Sunday! Hope it's a good one and your weekend has been as well. We suffered through a day earlier this week in the high 70's (eegads!) I was like, dang, don't do that to me. I think I sweated a little! :-)))) But then it began raining and now it's our kind of cold again (which is really just a bit chilly to anyone up north lol -- low 40's at night, low 60's daytime). I want to THANK all ya'll for the prayers for my stroke victim friend and for me. She's making baby steps of progress and I am doing no worse which is a good thing. It feels wonderful knowing prayers are lifted for us and we both appreciate it!
Now onto my card I want to share with you today. Another girlfriend is turning 65 and seriously, she doesn't look a bit different than she did in high school, so I went with that as the humor, which is easy to do using Bertha and Sandra, these crazy chicks from the brilliant mind and talented hand of Beccy Muir at Beccy's Place.
Spring Chickens set before printing out. I added the "65" to the egg Sandra is "hatching".
I lined the inside of the card with more Basic Grey Cupcake papers and added the sentiment I created in PSE.
MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:
2. Beccy's Place Feb. Challenge: AG using a Beccy's image + Opt. Food -- Option played! Hoping an egg counts as food! I ate one this morning! heehee I used Spring Chickens digi set.
3. 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Feb. Challenge: AG with a Critter -- #2/3 Chickens using sponsor digis
4. Crafty Animals #47: AG with an Animal -- Chickens
5. Imagine That Digistamp Birthday Celebration Challenge Feb. 1-7: Ribbons and/or Bows -- I've used baker's twine on my birthday card.
6. Happy Little Stampers Feb. Stencil Challenge: AG -- I used Creative Coach stencil/mask for the chicken wire focal background. The Sisterhood of Crafters: Create Your Own Background -- #3/3 I stenciled a background.
10. NBUS Challenge # 23: AG with Never Before Used Schtuff -- (10 challenges max) I am using the stencil/mask and the digi stamps for the first time.