Hallo, Lovelies! It feels like forever since I played at Tag Tuesday where the current theme is Spring Is In The Air. I've had a UFAP (UnFinished Art Project) for many months in a shoebox lid with Easter/Spring goodies, so win-win: free up a lid and make a Spring tag!
I decorated both sides of this Easter-themed tag, so my photo has them combined. Same tag - both sides. I used collage sheet images by RetroArt Cafe, Twisted Papers and Dover. Everything else I used is from my Black Hole of Stash: ribbon, gems, chipboard, silk and mulberry flowers, paper scraps.
A few close-ups:
Thanks for visiting. I hope your Monday goes well! XOXO
1. Tag Tuesday Challenge: Spring Is In The Air
2. Crafts Galore Encore #72: AG
3. The Creative Crafter #25: AG
4. A Bit More Time To Craft #110: AG
5. Outlawz Color Tuesdays Feb. 11-24: Photo + Opt. Use the word Love -- I used the word Love on the bunny side of my tag.
Mix It Up Challenge #34: AG + Optional Stemciling -- I stenciled on the background of both sides of tag.
7. 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Feb. Challenge: AG with a Critter -- I have a chick on one side of my tag and a bunny on the other.
8. We Love 2 Create Challenge #2: AG Mixed Media
9. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #126: AG
10. More Mixed Media Feb. Challenge: AG + Opt. RED -- I've played the option using red on the bunny side of my tag.
11. Aud Sentiments #245: Sentiment + AG -- I have a sentiment on both sides of my tag.