Happy Thursday! Later this morning, the wedding adventure begins. We are having dinner with the bride and goom and his parents this evening, then the wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner Friday night and the big day outdoors on Saturday right before sunset. The weather forecast is cooperating, too! Still, I'll be glad when it's over. With my 5 arthritis's, I have a condition called auto-immune disorder. My fight or flight thingy goes nuts under a lot of even good stress. Then I get all kinds of weird reactions and ailments. Honey has been cracking the packing whip and all I wanna do is make art because I've trained myself to diffuse stress that way.
1. Atlantic Hearts Challenge #353: Sketch -- Shown above. I did not do any Double Trouble challenges.
2. Rainbow Card Challenge #13: Wonderfully White --
Crazy 4 Challenges C4C519: Ribbon -- I've used some satin leaf ribbon, vintage lace and crochet die cut.
4. Outlawz Sunday Songs & Rhymes: Silly Love Songs -- Wedding Love!
5. 613 Avenue Create #229: AG + Opt. Twist Make It Shiny -- details in above post
6. Scrapping 4 Fun #158: Winter / Spring Photo -- My white on white card was inspired by the white snow in photo, and it's a winter wedding.
7. Simply Create Too Challenge #156: Monochromatic -- mine is white on white!
8. Use Your Stuff # 390: Friendship -- the bride and groom are BFF's
9. Country View Challenge January: Love
10. Try It On Tuesday: White Space or Colorful Grunge -- my white on white card is ALL white space
Thanks for visiting! I won't be around for a couple of days but I'll catch up with everyone as soon as I return! Have a great weekend! xoxo