Paper: SU card stock, Neenah index stock, Doodlebug and Lawn Fawn patterned papers
Collage Sheet Images: Gecko Galz Vintage Halloween
Stamps: Di's Digi Designs Pumpkin Boo,
Dies: Spellbinders Classic Circles
Other/Stash: Ribbon, Doodlebug Just My Type alpha stickers, black Sakura gel pen, Bic Wite-Out pen
Well, file this under Never Say Never. After previously arguing that ghosts must be white, I made some be deli paper transparent on my last card, and now I've got a grey ghost! Haha - ok, I'm eating crow. I could have easily kept this lil guy white, but that patch over his heart made me think of adding grey shadows and then he just somehow ended up three shades of gray, Ice Grey 4, 2 and 1. And I dotted fall color onto the leaves and didn't blend. I actually think I may be getting more confidence with my ProMarker color blending, if just trying new stuff without even thinking is a symptom of that?
I then removed the die and colored it on out to the edge. I see I wasn't exactly perfectly centered, but it's good enough for handmade. I like the crisp line I get. I am getting shakier as I age and this helps me.
1. Mojo Monday Sketch #524 -- Sketch shown above
2. Di's Digi October Challenge: Include a Pumpkin -- I've used a Di's Digi Stamp Pumpkin Boo
3. 613 Avenue Create Challenge #226: AG -- I did NOT play the option
4. Outlawz Thursday Twist Oct. 10-23: AG + Opt. Dream or Nightmare -- judging by the other entries, I'm interpreting one version of the twist as Halloween so I've played it.
5. PaperBabe Stamps Challenge #104: Movie Night Theme -- Casper movie
6. Colour Crazy Challenge Week 39: AG with Colouring -- I've colored my image with ProMarkers
7. Catch The Bug Theme Challenge: Happy Fall Y'all
8. The House That Stamps Built Challenge DCC 0219: Circles -- lots of circles on this card.
9. Aud Sentiments Challenge #237: Halloween/Fall + A Sentiment
10. Passion for ProMarkers Challenge Week 514: Autumn Colours
11. ABMTTC Challenge #101: AG
12. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Oct. AG with PP
13. Artsystampers Digitals Challenge #1: Autumn Colors
Thanks very much for your visit and I hope your Sunday is artsylicious! xox