Anyway, I always try to use their stamps once per challenge when possible. And they are having a month long October challenge called 31 Days of Halloween! A Halloween card was a challenge for me to make because none of my LCD stamps are that theme. Hence my "concept "card. Hope it's not too weird for you...sometimes creativity is weird!
Paper: SU card stock, Neenah index stock, Doodlebug patterned papers, deli paper
Collage Sheet Images: Gecko Galz Halloween Night and Haunted Ladies
Stamps: Lost Coast Designs Dolls and Arches and Door; Pink By Design; Crafty Secrets; Inkadinkado; Leave Memories
Inks: ProMarkers, VersaMark, VersaFine Clair, Black Soot Distress Ink
Dies: MFT Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax, Quickutz Squeeze Ghost
Other/Stash: Deco scissors, embossing powders,
1. Atlantic Hearts Sketch #337 -- sketch shown above
2. Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge #85: 31 Days of Halloween -- I've used LCD stamps, too, for double entry points. See Supplies above.
I Love ProMarkers #394: AG + Opt. Autumn/Halloween -- I've played the option and used ProMarkers to color my stamped images.
4. A Bit More Time to Craft #101: AG
5. Love to Craft Challenge #39: AG
6. Crafty Creations Challenge #400: AG
7. Aud Sentiments Challenge #237: Halloween/Fall + A Sentiment
8. Mix It Up Challenge #30: AG + Opt. Open Tech -- I've played the option. My technique is die cutting with deli paper for a transparent look.
9. Passion for ProMarkers Wk 514: Autumn Colours -- Used ProMarkers
10. Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #68: AG
11. Your Scrapbook Place October Challenge: Always AG
12. Outlawz Monday Greetings Sept. 30-Oct. 14: Greetings + AG
13. 613 Avenue Create Challenge #226: AG -- I did NOT play the option.
14. Colour Crazy Challenge Week39: AG with Colouring -- used ProMarkers
Thanks very much for dropping by to visit and Happy Weekend! xox