Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day!

I don't have a card for this holiday to share, but I do have another Thank You card done using the same round frame stamping and embossing made like my Artist Trading Coin in my last post.

 
I used Fusion's current sketch and added butterflies inspired by the photo. I used a different greeting this time, Thank You in an elegant script and gold embossing powder on the frame. I went with an oversized element for the horizontal band because I had an extra yellow label die cut and it looked cool to me so I cut a smaller label to mat it and anchor it with the patterns in this paper collection. I really like the corner punch on the base paper, too.

SUPPLIES:
* Coaster
* Prima Zephyr Patterned Card Stock Papers and DCWV Textured Weave Card stock, SU card stock
* Stamps: Inkadinkado Round Frame Stamp and Sentiment; Lawn Fawn Siggie stamp
* Ranger Embossing Powders Clear and Fine Gold
* Inks: Versafine Clair, Versamark
* Die Cuts and Punches: Spellbinders Classsic Circles and Labels dies, Sizzix Garden Greens Framelits, Martha Stewart Butterflies punch, Fiskers 3-way corner punch






I've left you with the rest of my shots. Love how the camera picks up the texture weave in the yellow card stock.

CHALLENGES:
1. Fusion Sketch and Butterfly Wreath Photo - Played both the sketch and used Butterflies.
2. Double D Challenge: Photo Inspiration Off to the Races with the KY Derby - I took inspiration in the photo's blues and pinks, flowers and garden greenery.

3. Stamping Sensations: In an English Country Garden - Did a more proper and standard card this time with flowered patterned papers and little butterflies and greenery. And my focal element, the round frame and sentiment, is stamped and embossed.
4. Pixie's Snippets Playground #352: AG with a SnippetI used paper snippets of the Prima paper from my last card to punch out my butterflies and cut my circle to stamp on, some green card stock snippets to die cut my greenery. Also my label dies underneath were snippets. Please put me in for the prize.
5. Outlawz Monday Greetings Apr.29-May12: Anything Goes
6. Crazy4Challenges C4C483: Flowers
7. HLS Anything Goes with Dies May Challenge - I used Spellbinders Labels dies and Classic Circles dies, Sizzix Garden Greens dies, and Martha Stewart Butterflies punch.
8. CHNPPC May: Anything Goes with Patterned Papers
9. ABMTTC #91: Always AG
10. Jo's Scrap Shack #281: Always AG

That's it for me today. Going to enjoy a delish Mother's Day meal in a bit prepared by my Honey and then visit with my daughter on the phone. Hope everyone is eating good and being pampered today. Enjoy it! xoxo

11 comments:

brenda said...

What an extremely pretty card in such pretty Summery colours. It's really lovely to have you join us at Stamping Sensations but as per our rules your creation does need to have stamping reflecting the theme as the focal element.

B x

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice. Who wouldn't love to receive one of your awesome cards. They are always so detailed and wonderful. Hope you had a nice Mother's Day.

Sarn said...

A very pretty snippets card. xxx

Donna Phelan said...

This is quite beautiful and unique. Love the pretty floral background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Off To The Races With The Kentucky Derby Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

Darlene said...

So very pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Kentucky Derby Inspiration’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Meggymay said...

Another beautiful card using the ATC coin design. The paper layer you used look so pretty.
Yvonne xx

froebelsternchen said...

Gorgeous Aimeslee! So pretty!Your style always brings me joy ! Love the yellow special and paired with your sedign skills it turned out AMAZINGLY!I hope you had a nice Mother's Day!
Wishing you a wonderful week my friend! Big hugs, Susi

crafty-stamper said...

WOW brilliant card love how you decorate the back too-great Summery paper and love the embossed stamping on the circle-beautiful result
Carol x

Di said...

This is gorgeous Aimeslee! So Summery - love it!

Luckily I spotted that you wanted to be entered for the prize and added your name to my list of would be winners here. But, I don't have time to always read every word of a blog post so the safest way is to make sure you leave a comment on the Playground Challenge itself saying you would like to be in for the prize. Thanks!

Hugs

Di xx

Jeanne J. said...

This is so elegant! I'm swooning over that gold! Beautiful!

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Happy Little Stampers May "Anything Goes With Dies" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, HLS Dies Team
Love To Scrap 2