Thursday, January 24, 2019

Start Up the Hearts!

Happy Thursday and I have my first Valentine card of the year to share today.

 

A very simple card, because my muse and mojo are on hiatus and I am trying to get them going again.

Supplies Used:
Michael's Recollections Heavy card stock
SU card stock
MFT Sweet Stack patterned paper
Foam Hearts (prize gifted by Valerie at TioT)
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Inks: Versafine Clair and Memento
Dies: MFT Hexagons and Pierced Rectangle Stax, Avery Elle Dotted Elements

This took so long to make. I am barely getting it in under the wire for the sketch challenge.

The back took as long as the front! But I love the pink color, makes it cuter with the red touches.

Challenges Joined:
1. CAS(E) This Sketch #305
2. Cutie Pie Challenge #131: Cute, Clean, Simple
3. MIUCB #21: Sentiment as Main Focus
4. Cards in Envy: Love Me OR Love My Pet - Love Me

Thanks for stopping by to see me - hope you liked my card today. I'll be back next with my 5th Christmas card for the month. Quota met! Yay! Stay Artsy til next time, xoxoxo

No comments: