Friday, January 11, 2019

Best Birthday Fishes

TGIF, Blogging Friends! Hope your week went well. I'm sharing a card today that I made a family member who loves to fish.

Supplies Used:
SU and Making Memories Card Stock
Scrapworks Patterned Paper
Ribbon from my stash
Stamps: Technique Junkies, CC Designs, Flourishes, Papertrey Ink, Technique Tuesday
Versafine Clair and Memento inks, clear ep

 
I used the current Sketch Saturday map, but I rotated it and then I stretched it into a 6x6 layout in PSE. I view it in Grid and it makes it pretty easy to measure my paper layers. Thought I'd include a shot of the printout I use to show you.

I wish my photos showed that there really is some movement in those ribbon strips. They don't lay as flat as the pics show. I stamped and heat-embossed my focal image and sentiment. I added the stars to give a little border to my focal.

On the back of the card, I matted with the other side of the stripes paper. Love these fishies and bought several sheets of this one paper.

I also added the fishies paper to the inside of the card and matted the sentiment.

I am a bit mesmerized by how blue it turned out. But then, blue always speaks to me.

Challenges:
The old is thie Scrapworks Patterned paper. The new is My Versafine Clair inks.

Well, that's it for me today, Hope everyone's Friday turns out lovely!

No comments: