Sunday, December 16, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketch #483 - Thankful Poppies

Hi Ho, all you Santa's Elves! Yes, I know we are all working furiously - the big day is only 9 sleeps away!

I'm just popping in to share another card done, thanks to a sketch. This is what is motivating me, the only thing it seems right now. I, like many of you, are burned out a little. But I refuse to quit creating. Hence, my latest card:

  

Supplies:
Echo Park Creative Agenda Collection card stock
SU card stock (reddish-brown, dark and light blue)
Memory Box Poppy die
Avery Elle flag dies
Old Thank You sticker from my stash and a round thingy



I fought the urge to glue down the poppy stems. I just made them secure under the flag and glue-dotted the blooms. I liked how this card came out. It's nice to just follow the sketch and quiet my brain from creating a design. 


Joining in the following challenges with my poppies thank you card:

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great day!





No comments: