Monday, December 17, 2018

This Penguin is Joyful, Athletically Gifted...and Sketchy!

Happy Monday! 7 more sleeps until Christmas Eve - are you ready? I'm not!

Today I'm sharing a Christmas sketch card featuring a joyful penguin skater.

     

I flipped this sketch vertically, so I've shown you the Before and After to it.


Supplies:
Cornish Heritage Farms penguin and sentiment stamps
Avery Elle igloo stamp
Sizzix texture fade embossing folder
Spellbinders oval Nestie die
MFT Stitched Basic Edges die
SU, Bazzill and Office Depot card stock
Stickles, Sakura gelpen and Wink of Stella
Images colored with Promarkers


The inside - a very old rubber stamp by Stamp Magick!


The back with the Avery Elle siggie stamp.


Joining these challenges:


I chose Oct. 2017 Winter Sports:
     




Thanks so much for letting me share my art with you. Be blessed! xoxo











No comments: