Monday, April 23, 2018

Better Late Than Never: All Aboard!


Hello again! I'm sharing a ScriptureDex Rolo today. Proverbs 3:6 says "In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." 

Last week's challenge at Think Monday, Think ATC was TRAINS, and because Rolos are now allowed, I do always try to participate so I can get motivated to add to my ScriptureDex. I do have to admit, though, this one was hard at first to come up with a meaningful Bible verse connected with trains. I finally remembered something I'd read a while back using a train conductor analogy to explain faith, so I Googled and found it and the verse it referenced. Gotta love Google!

The front and the back backgrounds are all stamps and Distress Inks applied with a finger sponge dauber. On the front, I used stamps by Clear Dollar, Cornish Heritage Farms, Stampers Anonymous (Tim Holtz) and Sweet Stamp Shop. On the back, the stamps were by Sassafras Las and Technique Junkies. I resized and printed the conductor analogy from the internet.

Luckily, TMTA challenges remain open, so I am entering my Rolo even thought it's a bit late.    Hopefully, I can get "back on track" with them this week. And as I used a background stamp of The United States and the theme over at Moo Mania is USA, I will participate there, also.

Hope your week leads you straight to some art and happiness! Thanks for visiting and commenting, and see ya next time. xoxo

No comments: