Friday, December 15, 2017

Santa Baby


Hello All Y'all!!! We are down to a week and change until Christmas Day. Hang in there!!! 

Today I am sharing an Artist Post Card (APC) home decoration that I made "just playing around". I had painted some cards with blue acrylic paint and I grabbed one and some Hansa Yellow paint to apply through my Tim Holtz Poinsettia stencil. Then, I got out my Pitt Artist Big Brush Pens and began layering on color to the flowers, outlining, whatever I felt like. 


Got an interesting background. Added some washi tape to the side edges. Then colored some zigzag trim with my Brush Pens and adhered that. Next, I die cut a Lawn Fawn Bannerific label, colored it as well and stamped it. Added some Making Memories Falala alpha stickers. Added my vintage german scrap Santa and then played with my Stickles. Probably got carried away but it was fun.



So I am adding this to the following Challenges:

Sunday PostCard Art --- Santa theme

Paint Party Friday --- Week 41, Year 7

Moo Mania --- Christmas theme

Try It On Tuesdays --- Twinkle Twinkle theme

Mixed Media Monthly --- Believe theme



Now to get ready for my wine group's Christmas shindig tonite... I'll be back soon with more!


No comments: