Saturday, May 21, 2016

Oops - Lost a Day due to Real Life!

Well, guys, sorry I lied. Said I was gonna be back yesterday and I wasn't. Thank Gawd nobody cares, hahaha. Maybe unless you are a closet gambler and bet that I would - in that case, please accept my apologies!

Anyway, I should have been more realistic and realized that I would get back into another 3 days of stamps organization, which is what I've been doing. So, I'm calling Do-Over. I'll be back Monday night with some new art to share. In the meantime, here is something I did while taking breaks from my stamps:

 Enjoying back porch life with The Hubster on nice days....

 Watching the Magic Orchid's 15th blossom open up (only 2 more buds left on it)...

Baking my first pie from scratch (except for the crust, which was a frozen store-bought one)...not my first pie, but had used only pudding mixes and cool whip before, so this is a big deal for me. I had always thought I would screw it up, especially meringue. But it's not that difficult. As for pie crust, not even going there right now. hahaha

Have a great rest of the weekend and thanks for visiting! Let me know what you think of my Coconut Marshmallow Cream Pie and have you ever heard of or eaten coconut pie with marshmallows in the filling? xoxo

No comments: