Thursday, May 19, 2016

Birthday Bubbly

 Sharing a card today made with more old supplies! Gosh, I should probably apologize if you came here looking for the newest stuff and/or trends, cuz it ain't happenin'! lol

 I know you've seen that Junkitz patterned card stock before, more than a few times. It takes forever to use up a paper collection when you're making cards with it, man! Anyway, I've stamped a margarita and used some of that Liquid Applique' for the first time ever to make the salt glass rim. Added a bit of glitter to it as well.

 The image and sentiment are both Skipping Stones stamps. The tag is Pebbles, the brad is Doodlebug.

 I colored the glass and lime with Copics. Used a Spellbinders Classic Circle nestie to cut out the image and a mat.

The back I kept pretty simple - used my Avery Elle handmade stamp with a Spellbinders Labels 5 die.

Well, have a good one and see ya tomorrow! xoxo

No comments: