Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentine Parade

I'm sharing several Valentine cards here, hopefully this gets me caught up. The photo links are to my Flickr where I've uploaded them, and over there I have tried to supply some details that may not be here. Many of my sentiments are self-created in PSE.

Let's start the parade:

1. Viking Valentine

Stamp credits: Avery Elle
   


 
 
 
 
 
Stamp credits: Artistic Outpost,
Neat & tangled, Sweet n Sassy

 
 
Stamp credits: Sweet n Sassy
 
 
Credits: Paper Imagery Designs,
Crafters Workshop
 
Credits: Spellbinders diecuts
 
Credits: Paper Imagery Design
 
 
Credits: Sizzix texture plate
 
 
Credits: Jolees, Marah Johnson
 
Credits: Victorian Scrapworks
 
I hope you enjoyed my Valentine Parade! Thanks for dropping by.  xoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: