Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Haunting! I promised to post my final 3 Halloween art pieces and I found 2 more, so I have now have 5 cards in all. Hopefully I did not overlook any of my Halloween art this year!

How about just a runway share? Let's channel up a Wordless Monday! winkwink







I think it is safe to say that I'm ready to move onto other themes, but I sure wish I would have the gumption to keep on creating occasional Halloween creations year round. I have always thought it a bit weird how those who seek publication work on a different, speeded up calendar schedule than most of us, but more and more I am seeing that as an advantage. I highly doubt I would ever be able to do it though. If only. I should just stick to counting my blessings that, frankly, I'm not late on everything I do.

Speaking of which, onto to November? (That it has arrived so quickly just blows my mind...).

2 comments:

teri said...

I love the papers and colors you used, Aimeslee, especially that argyle skull. He looks very, um, preppy?

Jennibellie said...

Oooooh I'm loving these, beautiful results! I don't have any gorgeous halloween stuff like this, think I may go scouting for next year :) x