Saturday, July 24, 2010

It's a Sugarbaker Saturday....

{hey y'all}

While surfing for something else on YouTube, I came across this video by Jolene Sugarbaker and just one of a deep-fried southern melange otherwise known as her Merry Trailer Park Christmas Craft videos, and I just had to share it with you:



I was already giggling when I read one of the video comments that made me spew my coffee, to wit: "Holy crap, it's Paula Deen's little sister!" Bwahaaaaa!

I'm deep undercover at present, making my Christmas in July cards for that BYOBS {Bring Your Own Bashable Stash} class I'm teaching next weekend. Can't show a thing per the contract, so for now you'll just have to be happy with Jolene. Enjoy!

1 comment:

jillconyers said...

Hilarious! Why does the name Sugarbaker ring a bell? I'll be waiting to hear more about your BYOBS class :)

Have a great weekend!