Thursday, April 1, 2010

Restoring my senses

Supplies: Basic Grey rub-on sentiment, vellum flower stickers, DCWV patterned slab paper, Ofray sheer ribbon.

I love that quote right now because I feel like I am getting my senses restored slowly but surely by not having as much of my creative life mapped out and scheduled for me...

I'm creating a card right now and NOT using a sketch!

I'm using diecuts in an unusual way!

And, I'm bringin' eyelets back, babies! (admiring apologies to Donna Downey).

Come back tomorrow to see it -- I'll post it then.

Have a great day! xoxo

1 comment:

Linda said...

Remember me? You are so funny and sweet, you put a smile on my face today.

I love what you have been making. I love all the spring colors, so cheerful and fresh.

I also understand about cutting back your groups. I get the digests for mine and I love it. So much easier to keep up with what you want. Be good and Happy Easter!