Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Come on aboard the art train

I need to catch up big time on uploading what I've created since the holidays, so how about just one big old post of art pot pourri for me and thee?

First, though, the Card Patterns blog challenge is back from the holidays. Here is the first sketch for 2010, with my sketch card sample shown first:


(greeting card created by me using sketch with an image and patterned papers received in a RAK: image colored by me with Prismacolor pencils, Zig markers and Sakura gel pen, Paper Reflections kraft card stock, pink SEI card stock, Offray ribbon, Eyelet Outlet eyelets, My Sentiments Exactly sentiment stamp outlined with Pitt pen, Paper Shaper Ticket punch, Making Memories ribbon slot punch tool, DeluxeCuts tag template)
(atc created for a "shades of gray" challenge theme: tall toadstools stamp by cornish heritage farms, colored with zig markers and prismacolor pencils, pitt pen, stazon and ancient page ink; corner embellishment made with paper shaper 'fancy photo corners' combo punch)



(atc created by me for a use-some-metal-on-it theme: metal dream charm from my stash, foof-a-la patterned papers, baby and moon from victorian scrapworks, nap time sentiment by melissa frances, doodlebug brad)


(atc created by me just for my own enjoyment: atc base wrapped in patterned paper scraps, then painted with red acrylic, collaged with KI Memories alpha rub-ons and stamped repeatedly with Heidi Swapp clock stamp; inka stamps collage sheet binocular image, dee gruenig for sunday int'l top hat stamp, cornish heritage farms sentiment stamp, nestabilites label diecut, stampabilities gold foil number, asterik and star, sheet music printed by me on kraft paper)


(atc created by me for Oh Baby! theme: Patterned papers by Chloe's Closet Sweater Weather, Fancy Pants tag base, DCWV blue card stock, Basic Grey sentiment rub-on, Victorian Scrapworks baby image, Colorbox chalk ink)

(holder card for the above atc, using same papers and some baby charms in my stash, Chatterbox brads, Heidi Swapp "baby" stamp, Sassafras Lass blanket texture stamp, Paper Shaper ticket punch, and a pre-folded blank 3.5" x 6" card from a kit)

 
(greeting card created by me, using polkadot patterned paper received in a RAK, DCWV slab monogram paper and green card stock, white 110# index card stock, Impression Obsession golf martini stamp image colored by me with Prismacolors and Zig markers, then coated with Sakura clear gel pen, sentiment - Scrapworks alpha rub-ons, K&Co bracket embellishment, Doodlebug brads, Coluzzle circle template, Paper Shaper ticket punch)


Well, that's enough for now. Have a great Humpday!

4 comments:

Sandie R said...

Some great art here. Love the Nap Time. You've been very busy Aimeslee.

whoistracy said...

Beautiful work! You have been one busy woman. I love your use of color on all of these pieces- they're so vibrant and fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh i love them all and especially your tag card thats stunning
hugs June xxx

yyam said...

These are some awesome projects! You certainly have an eye for color!:)