Monday, December 21, 2009

Very Hairy Christmas Week

I really have been vowing lately to not quit making Christmas stuff, if only to maybe be able to avoid another stint next year as a full time workshop elf, lol.

It's been bad enough that I have to eat, sleep, create, repeat. But, I'm woefully behind in my goals, which was to send a bunch more cards this year. That's definitely become a top goal for 2010. What are the goals you already know you want to achieve?

A couple of angel atc's to show you. This first one is a gel skin image transfer using OmniGel. Finally tried out the bottle. It  creates a pretty crisp image and I'll use it again, but I still love my packing tape the best.


And, this little reading angel that I used a few weeks ago, she's at it again, this time reading by candlelight:

Well, back to workshop elving - laterz!

6 comments:

Melanie Schulenberg said...

Your Saints VS Cowboys comment had me giggling.

Love your angels. Beautiful.

Tania Pelletier said...

One of my goals for next year is to get a head start on Christmas too! I was really lacking in my holiday projects, so busy moving and setting up my new studio that time just got away from me!

Laura Kay said...

You are a BUSY bee!!! Your art looks so good!! So many different christmas cards, birthday cards, skinny pages..................WOW!!
Merry Christmas girl!!!

Vickie A-Morgan said...

Love your angels. My goal this year was to keep it simple and enjoy the holiday. I am doing that. But still enjoyed making a few things for close friends. Don't give up your elf "job". I'm sure everyone who receives something handmade from you feels special. Maybe spread out the making throughout the year.

jillconyers said...

"eat, sleep, create, repeat...forever your mantra :)

I just blogged a bit about reflecting on 2009 and what I want to accomplish in 2010. What I want to accomplish is technically still in the thinking stage. So many thoughts and ideas running around in my head!

Have a great day Aimeslee.

Linda said...

I definitely need to start working on Christmas a lot earlier, probably September would really help. Dh decided to double our card list and then couldn't understand why it took me all day to get them done....silly man.

Your angels are beautiful and thank you for my awesome card. I loved it!

I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!