Saturday, October 24, 2009

U Have 2 C K U Japan...

Check out Tim Holtz's video. I think this is his first CKU in Osaka, Japan. I was struck by just how similar we craft-artists are no matter where we live, and the cameras and peace signing is an added cuteness:



The 13-hour flights, though, just make my legs hurt! :-0 I did 6 and 7 hours to Europe and back in 2004 and that about ate my lunch...




Here's some art to share with you... more 4x6 artist post card creations:

1. Using some Basic Grey Marakesh papers, a card for a Harvest Moon swap theme --
International Harvester 4x6

2. Using Scenic Route papers and a leftover scrap of ink-sprayed doily, another card with a harvest theme:
Harvest Win Bowl 4x6

1 comment:

jillconyers said...

Haven't watched the video yet but have to comment. Your blog looks awesome! One day I'm going to venture into a more creative-non-white-background look to my blog...maybe.