Thursday, June 4, 2009

Taggin' Along...

{Click on the photos to see them larger}

Well, here are the finished tags made from those vintage backgrounds I showed you the other day.



I could go on and on all day making these using my collage sheet images and scraps and embellies. So I decided to try a little image technique.


One of the collage sheets had vintage photos that were almost the same, just moved over a bit and sometimes a bit smaller or larger.


I got the idea of lining them up next to each other. The resulting image is a bit disjointed, but you don't really see it unless you are really looking.


I may do this again with the rest of the images, on a greeting card or post card or ATC. It's a neat way to use them.

Until next time,

2 comments:

Diane O. said...

Wonderful, I LOVE them ALL!

jillconyers said...

I thought I would comment with which one is my favorite but I can't. There are details about all of them that I love. Great job Aimeslee.