Monday, January 25, 2016

Another Week, Another Cheeky Challenge



 
This week's Cheeky Challenge theme was Wildflowers. I took some liberties with this. You may know my weakness for puns and plays on words. I was dying to use this gorgeous freebie image of Mae West from Dezinaworld15. One silly brain fart led to another, and soon I was thinking, hey, it's a Maeflower and she's plenty wild! Ha! So, hopefully I won't be disqualified. Just to be technical, the DCWV La Crème flocked cardstock she is layered on top off has some black wildflowers, and the flocked cardstock on the back of the card has them as well. I was tres pleased with how this card came out. And isn't Mae fabulous??? LOVE this image.
 
The rest of the deets: front sentiment is a really old Leave Memories stamp from the Divas set, image and papers already mention, inside sentiments from Art Impressions and Hero Arts, and the sentiment on the back is from Wild Rose Studio. (Whew! Don't know how often I can provide this, as I do not submit for publication or design team, and really have no need to keep this kind of info. I have enough trouble just using the stamps, lol.)
 
Until next time, which hopefully will be more often than once a week...
 
Post a Comment