Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sweets for the Sweet...

*Sweet* anniversary card
Anniversary card...used a Stampers Corner sketch and more of my ancient collection of Scrapworks papers...Sweet n Sassy stamp of mouse in doughnut, colored with Copics and gelpens, and sentiment stamped on a canvas scalloped circle and highlighted with gelpen...

*I Woof You* notecard
A little notecard for Missy...BG papers and tag, Sweet n Sassy dog and sentiment stamp colored with Copics and Zigs, Doodlebug paper frills strip...

I'm recovering from a little bout of food digestive troubles... I woke up yesterday feeling nauseated and had chills and sweats, but this morning I am feeling lots better.

5 comments:

jillconyers said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better :)

You have a knack for cardmaking and endless creativity. The Sweet n Sassy dog is just too cute (and I'm not even a dog person LOL)

Have a great day Aimeslee!

Michele said...

by now i hope you are feeling WAY better. i love your use of color in all your posts. you're a coloring expert!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Awe, glad to hear your on the mend! Your cards are absolutely adorable! I love that mouse & donut one!

Beth Norman said...

So adorable. Great anniversary card. Yummy!

Crazystamper said...

They are both adorable but that mouse in the donut just cracks me up. Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.crazystamper.typepad.com