Monday, January 18, 2010

Pick 3 Challenge Card

My entry in the most recent Pick 3 Challenge:


(Birthday card created by me, using Stampers Corner sketch #206...Papers: black and grey DCWV adhesive textured card stocks, DCWV grey patterned papers, red copy paper; Autumn Leaves flower stamp stamped repeatedly on the patterned rectangles in silver pigment ink and heat embossed with Ranger Holographic powder, outlined with red Copic; red rayon paper foofy flower made by me; flower center: Karen Foster white flat brad with a Pop Dot on it, heat embossed with Ranger Sparkly Black powder; Sentiment: Basic Grey rub-on on black card stock Nestabilities Label diecut)

I was supposed to:
Just PICK 3 items from the list below and use those 3 items to create ONE card!
-Start your card from a patterned piece of paper and create from there.
-Start your card from a sentiment
-Use at least one gem or crystal
-Make a border that is punch on the top and bottom of the border
-Use a stencil or template
-Alter a brad so it fits your card
-Use any image with wings
-Use any color you MIGHT see in the sky

The three items I chose for my card are highlighted in red. I started with a Happy Birthday sentiment, I altered my brad and I used grey which is a common color in the sky.
Post a Comment