Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Congrats-Take A Bow!

 Happy Tuesday!
Hope all is well with you and yours.

I have a card to share with you that I mailed off today, so I figured I'd better post it before challenges expired. I used a pre-colored digi since I'm keeping coloring off the table still (due to my hand). And the star and rainbow on her cap led me to feed off that for the card colors and embellishments. And since I'm fond of the recipient, I included the hearts, which are stamped and die cut, as is the rainbow . I did color that with colored pencils, but it took 2 minutes and I was careful.

 
I chose this sketch from the current challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, resizing to 5.5x5.5 -inch for my layout design.

SUPPLY LIST:
SU card stock
Honey Bee Team Tie-Dye and Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow designer papers
Polkadoodles Rainbow Rebel pre-colored digital image
QuicKutz Studio Alpha dies
MFT Rainbow, Heart and Star dies

The back of the card with the front using more of the Lawn Fawn dp and a yellow scrap strip I stamped the siggie on.

Final view.
Thanks for the visit and have a great day.
XOX

CHALLENGE LINK UPS:
I've used Rainbow Rebel from Rebel Girl Printables Big Kahuna Bundle
I've used Rainbow Rebel from Rebel Girl Printables Big Kahuna Bundle
Bow starts with a "B"
Dies Used: QK Alpha letters, MFT Rainbow, Hearts, Stars
Baby Take A Bow by Shirley Temple
Baby, Take A Bow starring Shirley Temple
Dies Used: QK Alpha letters, MFT Rainbow, Hearts, Stars
I like the look of lots of CAS cards, but I always seem to go fussy because it's more my natural style and when I do CAS it always looks unfinished to me.
Part A: Rainbow + Part B: Stamped hearts
Inkspirational #314: Mood Board
I was inspired by the rainbow colors, the type and the pencils look like stripes.

29 comments:

Chris said...

A wonderful colourful creation that made me smile- love the image and the bright and cheerful colours. Great design and use of your lovely sketch. Thank you for sharing at Fab'n' Funky.
Chris
x

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

THANK you so much for tackling Heart's Quest make your own combo challenge! This card is adorable and I love its cheerfulness! The combination of prints, colors, hearts, stars, rainbows, and a cute gal have made a super cute card! Lucky friend! --from HQCB, Becca

My name is Erika. said...

Oh she is cute!!!I love all the colors, and that makes a great playful card. Thanks for linking this one up at TIOT also. I hope your week is going well. hugs-Erika

CA Scrapper said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining our Starts With a B challenge at Cut It Up.

Leslie

Brenda said...

This is very cute, Aimeslee. The design is terrific, all the colors and patterns play so well together. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week.

Anita said...

Such a sweet card, Aimeslee! Love the look of the digi against the colorful background. I'm glad you're taking care of your hand and limiting your coloring. xo

Anita said...

Such a sweet card, Aimeslee! Love the look of the digi against the colorful background. I'm glad you're taking care of your hand and limiting your coloring. xo

Vicky Hayes said...

What a bright bold design Aimeslee! A lovely surprise for the recipient! Vicky x

theras kartenblog said...

Wonderful, great and colourful!
I'm thrilled to bits.
Thanks for playing along with us at Friendship Challenge.
Good luck and happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)


Johanna said...

A great take on our challenge. She is a lovely little digi and I like how you used a sketch to help in your design. Thanks for joining us at cardz4galz, Johanna DT

Em Louise Fairley said...

Aimeslee, this is adorable. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a really lovely and colourful card Aimes, you've done beautifully with your gammy hand. Wishing you well. x

ahlers5 said...

Cute! It's so bright and colorful.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Aimes this is so cute and adorable my friend. I love the texture on your background too. Hope your hand heals quickly for you and you're having a pain free day.

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a cute congrats card. Love the image you used

Deanna Mulder said...

Oh my goodness. What a sweet card. I love it. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Deanna DT

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the rainbow front and the addition of the tiny rainbow!

Ellibelle said...

This is so cute and loving all the fun colors!
Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge at Ellibelle's Corner

Donna Walls said...

I love the Rebel Girls and looking forward to Nikki creating more! Your card is so fun and colorful, I love it and I'm certain the recipient will love it too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

anne said...

A lovely bright and colourful card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Anne SSW2-DT

Lisa said...

Your card is absolutely delightful, and I love how you incorporated the star and rainbow theme throughout the design! The pre-colored digi image is charming, and the choice of papers and embellishments complements it perfectly. Your attention to detail, even with your hand condition, shines through, making this card a lovely and heartfelt creation.

Written in Ink Cards said...

she is adorable! Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create.

Kathie said...

Very cute card Aimeslee, I love the rainbow colours this is just so pretty. Great card thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Doris Klein said...

What an amazing work..

Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Sari / Granne said...

Loving your colorful card with super cute image. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Pia S said...

This is so sweet and colorful, very fitting for a girly girl. A uplifting design too. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Inkspirational.

Lynda said...

So much fun and so very colourful. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Lynne said...

A fabulous colourful card. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

Sarah said...

That's a lovely layered card. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah