Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Happy Holidays

 Hello and Well Wishes to All. Hard to believe it's the end of August already, yet here we are. I'm squeezing in one more Christmas card with a clean look requiring no coloring, as my shoulder decided to be sore again. 😒 I once again succumbed to the allure of designer paper scraps. I'd cut into the top section of a very old sheet of 12x12" Urban Lily paper awhile back and that left the bottom half which had Happy Holidays printed on it with some berry branches. I thought, oh that would make a good card front, so I put it in a shoebox lid. Well, I walked past it today and thought, let's do this and get her done. 😏
Supplies:
Urban Lily designer paper
SU card stock & gold mirror card
Sizzix Holiday Greens die
Spellbinders berries die
Circle punch
Sakura Gold Shadow gel pen
Back of card with a stamped and punched siggie colored with a Promarker
And final view. Thanks for visiting. Have a great night, XOX.

MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:
3 berries and 3 leaves in the focal die

10 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

A very unique Christmas card with an artsy look! The shine on the holly berries makes it very special! Thanks for supporting MTTCC! --Becca/DT

Diane said...

A beautifully designed card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at peace on earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What a wonderful card. I'd never think to do something like this with designer paper. Colours are lovely Aimes.

Suze said...

Lovely card Aimeslee. I like that you let the paper shine and not relegate it to the background like I do. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Kate Deignan said...

Great card! Thanks for entering the challenge!

craftytrog said...

I love the simplicity of this beautiful card!

Joan said...

Its a lovely card, great use of the papers

Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge
Joan x

Helen said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

Ellibelle said...

What a fabulous design and so beautifully finished inside and out and the back!
Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! Hope you'll stop by again tomorrow when a new linky will be posted!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Samantha said...

I love the clean and simple look to the card, it's very effective! Thanks for joining the Star Stampz challenge.