Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge Time

Happy Hump Day -- time for a new Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge, sponsored this month by All Dressed Up Stamps. I've used the ADU image Sandy Beach on my card today. The challenge starts today 9/29 and runs until Tuesday 10/12.
I have used Webster's Pages designer paper and Lawn Fawn sun/cloud and Spellbinder Lacey Squares dies, on a Making Memories smooth card stock 6x6" base. I colored the ADU image with Promarkers after printing out on Springhill Digital card. I stamped the Elizabeth Craft sentiment on the top cloud die cut.
And here is our challenge sketch that I used. Go HERE to get the 411 for the challenge sketch. 
The inside is matted with more Webster's Pages Palm Beach collection papers and an assortment of sentiments by Avery Elle and Stamplorations were stamped.
The back has a different paper from the collection with a Kaiserkraft siggie stamped and colored with Promarkers.
Ah, the shot I like best, front and back together. 💓
And a final view. This is going to a girlfriend I've known since 6th grade who recently sold her condo and moved closer to the beach. She has a courageous and brave nomad spirit, never staying put for too long. Thanks for visiting and until next time, Stay Well and Craft On! XOX

MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:
1.   All Dressed Up #121: AAG w/an ADU Image -- #2/3 Image used: Sandy Beach
4.   APTS Sept. 2021 #9: Patterned Paper, Please! -- #4/8 Webster's Pages Palm Beach collection
6.   Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: Multicolor -- #1/5 5 Colors: Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, Orange
7.   CD Sunday Plus #70: AG w/DIGI -- #1/3 My focal image is an All Dressed Up digi (linked in post)

11 comments:

ahlers5 said...

What a great card! I have to check and see what I've missed. The grandkids are here for fall break so the computer is no longer available for me to use.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Aimeslee this is such a great take on the sketch, I love the papers, always such creative makes from you, front, insert and back, love it all.
Faith x

Pia S said...

This is so colorful and fun, a card that can brighten up one's mood on any given day. The caravan definetely falls into my category of retro too. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational.

Monica C. said...

Great card and of course the camper speak to me well. I love the sun you have added to it, we have had plenty of that too this year. But it has cooled down. Hubby needed a sweater this morning!
Hugs Monica

Pamela said...

Perfect for your beach loving friend. Sunny days are getting few and far between here as autumnal weather meakes it self felt.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Carol said...

Well done with an unusual sketch. Just lots of rain here at the moment - I am afraid.
Carol xxx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Lovely card, I love it. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous such a fab creation love both the image and the colours thank you for joining our challenge at ADU
hugs
lorraine x

Marina said...

What a colourful and joyous card, full of sunshine! Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

OlgaB said...

Just love this! So wish I can join to go on holiday in that cute caravan!
Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and image thanks for sharing at ADU