Hello and I hope you have all had a good weekend. I have been re-organizing all of my UFAPs (UnFinished Art Projects) in hopes of making a big dent in them (and freeing up some box lids so that I can then create more UFAPS - Sigh and LOL). I noticed that I have several Christmas card UFAPs so I've been working on those and am sharing one with you today.
I used this SplitCoastStampers sketch SC278, resizing it to 6x6 in PSE and when I measured the squares, they were exactly the same dimensions as my dies! Can't beat that with a stick!
On the inside of my card, I hand-stamped the wise men and star from Stamplorations' Three Kings stamp set and I used my metallic markers to color it. On the right I've stamped the sentiment from Stamplorations Joyful Christmas. I did this on mats of Sandy Lion Disney Princess paper from my stash and then adhered both mats once the ink dried.
Here is a close-up of the metallic marker coloring. I also brushed on some clear Wink of Stella around the star.
MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:
3. The Rainbow Card Challenge May: Positively Periwinkle -- #1/3 I've used gold card stock as my accent color with a card base and glittered card stock that are colors in the graphic
4. Happy Little Stampers May Anything Goes with Dies -- Entire card front is die cuts
5. Stamplorations Never-Ending Anything Goes Challenge -- I used Stamplorations products on the card front and inside my card: Christmas Angel Icon and Christmas Sentiments dies on front; Three Kings and Joyful Christmas stamps inside card
6. Stamplorations May Theme & Photo Prompt: Stamps & Wings -- #2/3 I used the Christmas Angel Icon die and the Noel die from Christmas Sentiments as inspired by the sheet music for The First Noel Christmas carol and the white feathers reminded me of angel wings. On the inside of the card is where I've stamped using Three Kings and Joyful Christmas stamps.
7. Simply Create Too #170: Use Glitter -- #1/3 I've used Lilac Doodlebug Sugar-Coated glitter card stock
8. Through the Purple Haze #180: Gems or Pearls -- #1/3 I've used clear gems on each bow
9. Let's Craft and Create #171: AG + Opt.No Patterned Paper -- #1/3 Option played - all card stock on my card front
11. CHNCC #542: AG Only -- Option not played this time
12. 12 Months Christmas Link Up #77: AG Only -- #1/10 Option not played this time
13. Happy Little Stampers May Christmas Challenge: AG Only -- Option not played this time SplitCoast Stampers CCC21JUN Challenge: Shimmer/Shine
19. Fab n Funky #523: Embellish It! -- #1/1 Bling
20. A Place to Start #5 May: AG -- #3/8