Hello. Hope you are all well. I've a few friends now down with the Covid and it's just wild how some people get it and some don't, no rhyme or reason at least in my little world. I took a long weekend to sleep because I needed it I suppose, and to do some necessary craft organizing I'd been putting off. I made a few cards too, so I will have these to share if I can just focus enough to write the blog posts.
PAPER: Springhill and SU card stock, photo paper, DCWV theme paper stack,
IMAGES/STAMPS: Gecko Galz collage image from Oct. 2017 newsletter subscriber sheet, W Plus 9, Impression Obsession, Papertrey
INKS: Versafine Clair, printer, Promarkers, Memento, VersaMagic
DIES: Sizzix Pumpkin Vine border, Spellbinders Birds on a Wire and A2 Distressed Edges
OTHER/STASH: circle punch, dark brown card stock tag, red rhinestone, Darice Fall Leaf Background embossing folder
MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:
2. Gecko Galz Facebook November Challenge : ATG for the Holidays -- Thanksgiving holidayTime Out Challenge #174: Festivals -- celebrating Thanksgiving
4. #TTTC090 Featured Designer Ashwini -- I chose bottom left to top right diagonal: Critter (birds) / Holiday (Thanksgiving) / Gemstone (red rhinstone on tag top)
6. Double Trouble #71: All the Trimmings Partnering with Paper Funday -- Thing 1 Trouble Maker: If I can count my brown tag as a frame for my image, then I have done every square, so take your pick, I tic-tac-toe 100%. Thing 3 Twisted Sister: Sentiment-al I have Grateful on front. Thing 2 Double Dare: I have shared with PF, see below.
7. Paper Funday #23: AG + Opt. Give Thanks / Thankful / Grateful -- Option played with Grateful sentiment and also fulfills Double Trouble Thing 2 (see Challenge 6)
8. Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Week 44: AG with Colouring -- I coloured the pumpkin vine with Promarkers.
10. Die Cut Divas November: Thanks / Thanksgiving -- Die cuts used: pumpkin vine, birds, inside mat
11. The Crafters Cafe #255: Embossing -- dry embossed panel underneath pumpkin vine